Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need best possible price on a scotts or ohlins steering damper with mounting kit for 04 zx10. shipped to 32817 thanks.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Same here I am looking for a dampner I called one of the sponsors and Have not heard from them. I am looking for best price on ohlins , Arrow dampner is what I want but hyperpro or Scotts Toby is another one I just want a great price let me know. (89131)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
kneedragger said:
Same here I am looking for a dampner I called one of the sponsors and Have not heard from them. I am looking for best price on ohlins , Arrow dampner is what I want but hyperpro or Scotts Toby is another one I just want a great price let me know. (89131)
pm sent!!

dwayne

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
kneedragger said:
i didn't qote you on the hyperpro but if you call me i'll get you prices for all the ones you are interested in...thanks!!

dwayne

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I spoke with Brad @Superbike Supply today about a group Buy on Dampers as I know a lot of people are looking for a good deal on one of the popular brands (including me). He said that he will see what he can do after he finishes remodeling his shop this week...I'm not making any promises on his behalf, but Brad always hooks us up so stay tuned :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
keep us informed Im ready to buy ...got the card out right now ..if anyone's reading Im ready for power commander ...dampner and tire's now now now:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts