Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for some interesting bike related idea's for Groom's men (they all ride) so I dont know what to get they all ride different makes, gsxr busa r1. so anyone have any good idea's ??

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since you are getting married maybe you could get them a new guy to ride with :spit: Just kidding Im married to.
lol I need new guys, I ride more than they do. My soon to be surprises me with track day gift certificates....wonder if that'll stop once we get hitched :lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Give them some zx10r stickers so at least their bikes will look fast:lol:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
have them all wear riding boots hahaha

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
sounds chezzy, this is more along the lines of a will ferrell ideal, but you could get name tags with what kind of bike they have along with the most ridiculous nick names so when you get to the after party or reception after the wedding and they take off there jackets they have hilarious nick names/if anything have the nick names relate to the kind of bike they have...

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sounds chezzy, this is more along the lines of a will ferrell ideal, but you could get name tags with what kind of bike they have along with the most ridiculous nick names so when you get to the after party or reception after the wedding and they take off there jackets they have hilarious nick names/if anything have the nick names relate to the kind of bike they have...
thats pretty funny, I may do that anyways

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts