Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay im thinking about throwing cams on my 07zx10r which ones do you guys recommend? na set up might do nitrous later on thats just a maybe . and what front straps you guys usually run ?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks and ya that was spinning second and third ill be getting a stickier tire lol

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
new on bikes. on a bike do they have to take the head off to put the cam in no right? might be a silly question but hey never messed on a bike like this. only cars lol

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Nope, the cams set right under the valve cover, no need to pull the head off to do the cams.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
k cool making sure so when i get a quote for the labor no one tries to be sneaky on me lol

·
Registered
779 Posts
Who sells these cheap cams? The dealer?:headshake
Ron Ayers.com or Dillion Brothers I checked recently and they both had 3rd gen race intakes for a 100 or less. you have to search by part number the stock cams are 300+ if you just look at fiche

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ron Ayers.com or Dillion Brothers I checked recently and they both had 3rd gen race intakes for a 100 or less. you have to search by part number the stock cams are 300+ if you just look at fiche
Appologies for suffering from D.A. Disease. :dontknow:

I have a Gen II. So how do I search for the part numbers of a set of race cams for my bike?

I am poking around now :heyyou: trying to find the race cams. $100 is cheap! I had heard race cams were $300 and that I only needed the intake and I thought that was a schweet deal.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Appologies for suffering from D.A. Disease. :dontknow:

I have a Gen II. So how do I search for the part numbers of a set of race cams for my bike?

I am poking around now :heyyou: trying to find the race cams. $100 is cheap! I had heard race cams were $300 and that I only needed the intake and I thought that was a schweet deal.
I think the earlier race cams are getting scarce but then again I never looked hard for one either

1 - 15 of 15 Posts