Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
No bike yet?? Going up there in a car is no fun at all, I get stupid car sick...lol...let me know when you get your bike out here and I'll take you up and show you some of the best riding in the country:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
ps-southbayrentals may help you more than westside does, it specializes in the el segundo area. You should sell your westside rentals password to someone on craigslist to help recoup the cost:) You can only give it to 1 other person though...fyi
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,040 Posts
I'm going to take him through De Luz Road, Rice Canyon, Palomar, Mesa Grande, Montezuma....Rick, you're going to be breathing hard when I get through with you...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
Let me know when you're going Older Guy, I'd like to tag along:) You listed a couple of spots I've never been too before...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,040 Posts
rvancil said:
Let me know when you're going Older Guy, I'd like to tag along:) You listed a couple of spots I've never been too before...
Dude...I'm down there about every weekend...how do you think I got 42,000 miles on my bike in two years...LOL...

I'll PM you next time I plan on a trip....problem is, now, Montezuma is too hot....was going through Banner Grade last Saturday and it was too hot...

Oh, don't forget Wynola Rd and Engineers Road and Mt. Laguna, just south of Julian...and, ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
Wow, thats a ton of mileage!! I've had my bike since last august and it only has 2K miles on it:) Damn job gets in the way of me having fun! Not to mention the girlfriend who hates motorcycles:) lol


My first 3 years out here I rode over 100K miles on 3 different bikes, 2 R1's and a G1K:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,276 Posts
Steve...I want to hit up Julian in San Diego....next week? Willow this week...


Rick...what type of work? LMK I might be able to do it @ my shop.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,040 Posts
Fixer said:
Steve...I want to hit up Julian in San Diego....next week? Willow this week...


Rick...what type of work? LMK I might be able to do it @ my shop.
Ah...I'll be up at Laguna Seca...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
well her bike is a twin, forgot the model, i think a suzuki, like a cruiser type. she just wants basic stuff done including her fork seals replaced.

she lives in/around LAX area to my knowledge
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
125 Posts
Well I can do all of the work at a substantially lower cost than her taking it to the dealer and I gaurentee all of my labor for a period of six months to one year depending on the service.

Justin
Motowerx
818-482-4920
[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
Found the number I was looking for. His name is Paschoal Revitte, and he runs a small shop out of his garage here in Redondo Beach. Does a bunch of work for the Ducati Factory team!! Last time I was over there he had the sweetest factory Duc I have ever seen, worth about $250K I think!!

Phone number is 310.621.1048 and his email address is [email protected]

Really nice guy, very honest. I've also had experience with Crago Racing when I lived up there, they are very good as well...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,069 Posts
RickRoush03 said:
well her bike is a twin, forgot the model, i think a suzuki, like a cruiser type. she just wants basic stuff done including her fork seals replaced.

she lives in/around LAX area to my knowledge
Dude Tell her to go to Mach 1 Motorcycles in Newport Beach (www.mach1ca.com). I know the owner and he's done all my service/installs (that I couldn't do myself) since my '02 gixxer 600; him and his wife are cool folks, tell him Mark sent you.

Hey OG, I'd like to go riding with you guys sometime too...I've never seen all the spots you're talking about; are they crowded with cops?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,069 Posts
Cnyncrvr3 said:
Well I can do all of the work at a substantially lower cost than her taking it to the dealer and I gaurentee all of my labor for a period of six months to one year depending on the service.

Justin
Motowerx
818-482-4920
[email protected]
Where are you located man? I want to put my 16t sprocket on but I don't have all the tools. I was told it's a 30 min job, can you PM me your location and approximate price? Thanks
 
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Top