1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
and maybe for me too? for an 07?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Come on in all reality... We are talking about $650 for a short bent piece of aluminum.. I understand there are research costs and stuff. But I think they are stealing with a price like that. I do have the choice of not buying it... And that is the choice I am gonna make... Stock for me so far...

·
Registered
959 Posts
BTW, these comments are not aimed at the sponsors or people who sell these parts, there retail price is so low and profits so minimum that they are just trying to make a little money, I'm talking about the parts maker... Especially the big exhaust companies...

·
Registered
91 Posts
You are buying a full system with headers(or basically a half system really). There is no short peice of alum. Nearly all companies' headers are over 600. You should know what you are talking about before bashing things.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I know exactly what I am talking about. And I understand they come with headers. Which is more bent metal. AQnd some kinda gasket... And some welds. Which in my opinion should cost some money... But $600 is a little steep... AND it is my opinion. Which I can freely share. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
91 Posts
"We are talking about $650 for a short bent piece of aluminum" What short piece of Aluminum? So what are you talking about if you know?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Oh, I'm sorry... "Thin gauge 304 series stainless steel mandral bent tubes" I apologize for calling steel aluminum...

Chad

Point still stands... We are talking about the moria not the full exhaust system...

Chad

1 - 18 of 18 Posts