Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I have to order might as well give the board supporters the chance

05 ZX 10 battery. Let me know what you got.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Go to a local shop dude

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DUDE Read the post. I tried the local shops. The local shops do not have one.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This was for the board sponsors not for what does someone have laying around in their shop.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
If you're shop can't get one go to an autozone or other parts store, I know you can order a nice sealed one for $100 or so from them...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its not that the shops can not order them its that they don't have them. Sounds like you guys are against giving the sponsors the money. If they have to order it why don't I just order it. I already spent a few hours looking around at the shops for one. Time is money to me. If I can just order the correct one and it show up on my door step it is much easier. I work about 70 hours a week. Not alot of shops are open when I am free.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
That's cool if you want to get one from a sponsor if any of them deal with batteries, it's just that batteries are "hazardous" and shipping can be an issue...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Josh I thought about that but was looking around last night and found a few places that had them and shipping was normal. Super Bike Supply hooked me up again. Should have it here shortly and ready to ride again. Thanks everyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts