Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
bubba611 said:
anybody got a 02-03 9r for a 04 10r, miss my nine more than I thought.

U serious? U gonna give up ur 10 and go back to a 9? Thatz krazy! :badteeth:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
The only reason i'm not selling my zx9 and getting a 10 right now is b/c my zx9 was the first bike i bought with my "own money". I got too much love, blood, sweat, and tearz wrapped up in2 it. Plus i'm investing alot of $$ to try an turn it in2 a show bike, (That i still will ride hard!!!!) best believe!! So yea after i get done transforming my zx9 in2 fuckin cinderella!! After that projectz out the way! Then it will be time for the zx10! My next project! But I will never sell my zx9 tho! Thatz my baby! "The first shal be last, the last shal be first"

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
R1GSXRKILLER said:
HELL I GOT A 99 9r IN MINT CONDITION I'M SELLING...THAT FUGGER WAS EVEN FASTER THAN THE 03-04 THEY PUT LESS HP IN THOSE YEAR'S.
You got that right Killer, for some reason the 98 & 99s seemed to put out more HP. I had the 99 like yours and loved it. Got to ride the the new 2000 which was changed some and seemed underpower somehow.
:dontknow:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
bluedevil said:
You got that right Killer, for some reason the 98 & 99s seemed to put out more HP. I had the 99 like yours and loved it. Got to ride the the new 2000 which was changed some and seemed underpower somehow.
:dontknow:

No doubt! I have the '99 model zx9 too! '98 and 99 were the fastest yearz for the zx9! After that they went downhill! They became a joke after 99. I couldn't belive people were still buying them? :badteeth:

·
Registered
27 Posts
bubba611 said:
anybody got a 02-03 9r for a 04 10r, miss my nine more than I thought.
Dude. I know of an 02 9R, in red and black bout 12k on the clock full Kwaka service history nice bike. Sat in my mates garage waiting to go.

Only draw back is... it may be a slightly longer road trip... Is the UK a bit far for ya???

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have an '02 9R, 8550 miles on it I'm selling. PM me if you want more info, I'm located in the Chicago area.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got a 03' zx-9 with 60 miles on it, needs plastics.

A friend bought a brand new 03' they still had in a create. He got it from a respectable cycle shop here in Houston (that I can't name), and on the way home decided to crack on the throttle a little and when the front end came up the fork tubes slid out...

You know the rest of the story...

So thats my little project, its got a salvage title but its brand new.

Frame is good, rims are good, every thing is ok except the plastics!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts