Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is the deal I just bought a black set on ebay the rear is bent... I am looking for a black rear or if someone is interested. maybe trade both my sets for an upgrade.. My broze set are in great shape and the black ones are also in great shape but the rear is bent....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info Jockey! Don't tell anyone but I was a gsxr guy for to long.. I know way more about them, but will never go back... Love the 10R

·
GEN II Driver
2,894 Posts
^^why not powdercoat your bronz stockers? only cost about a hundy & change, then you can play around with some other color choices for exactly what you want. i'm personally going to powdercoat one of my wheel sets gloss black and then have a thin read pin stripe painted around the lip. went gold on my first set and looks great and very easy to clean.

·
GEN II Driver
2,894 Posts
I looked into it but the closest guy that does powder coating is 150 miles away. It was my first thought also..
shipping isn't that much. there are a couple members on this forum that powdercoat and do a real nice job if you're interested. otherwise, aftermarket wheels are going to set you back some serious coin and imo the stock wheels are pretty damn nice so pc is the way to go unless you race and need to shed a few ounces on your unsprung weight...

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
I can PC them for ya..
not sure what the shipping would cost cause i ask that to be pre-paid.. I just did flthy1 wheels and half the bike, he shipped his too me he might remember what he paid if u ask..

·
Registered
82 Posts
Have a Set of perfect 06 Bronze Wheels you can have for 300.00 plus shipping. just got BST with 003 med Race compounds to put on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts