Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been riding for 25 years and this was the worst. I live in the sierra nevada off Hwy. 395 took the 10r out down the road a couple miles just to keep fluids churned and charge battery a little. just a plain 2 lane country highway, my turn off splits into a divided double set of double yellow with a turn lane, no trafic except for a mustang I saw 1/4 mile behind me, L.turn signal on I slow down and enter the turn lane, I begin to turn and out of no where this ass whole is in the wrong lane passing me on my left half way on the shoulder at over 100 mph ! missed me by inches, I was so pissed. I use to live in L.A. and moved to country to get away form all the crazzys but I gess they are everywhere! Hope I see that red mustang when I am driving lifted on 38s 2500 cummins diesel with Buckstop winch bumper. Opps ! sorry little fella, didnt see ya

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Well glad your alright and don't hesitate to accidently monster truck that shitstang, i mean mustang

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
BRET said:
Been riding for 25 years and this was the worst. I live in the sierra nevada off Hwy. 395 took the 10r out down the road a couple miles just to keep fluids churned and charge battery a little. just a plain 2 lane country highway, my turn off splits into a divided double set of double yellow with a turn lane, no trafic except for a mustang I saw 1/4 mile behind me, L.turn signal on I slow down and enter the turn lane, I begin to turn and out of no where this ass whole is in the wrong lane passing me on my left half way on the shoulder at over 100 mph ! missed me by inches, I was so pissed. I use to live in L.A. and moved to country to get away form all the crazzys but I gess they are everywhere! Hope I see that red mustang when I am driving lifted on 38s 2500 cummins diesel with Buckstop winch bumper. Opps ! sorry little fella, didnt see ya
yikes bret glad he missed ya f'sho.

BD

·
Registered
152 Posts
Glad you didnt get hit. inconsiderate pricks.:dontknow:

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
i had that happen to me, some guy in a truck ran me off the road........ i was doing like 20 in a 30 (school zone anyway) trying to figure out where this damn noise was coming from, when this guy in a pickup got on my ass end, and started blowing the horn (i have a bad temper) so i just calmly pulled over so i could let him go by, when he did he missed me by a few inches, and i slid the bike down on some sand.... scuffed the exhaust alittle.... and somehow i must have hit the kill switch and shut the bike off..... the mother fu*ker took off so quick i didnt catch him.... and i was doing atleast 120 down a norrow country back road....... never caught him.... but if i did he would definetly be :eek:wned: .......... oh yeah run over the rustang for me too

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Glad your alright though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts