Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
Sorry Bpcullen we had to do it! Irish shakedown the thunder!
Haha that's ok. They are a great team, and I have been routing for them all year. I honestly didn't expect that good of a game from them, and I don't think the players did either. I don't think ou is top 5 material this year, and we proved that this week. But I still think we are top 10. I mean out only two loses are to the #2 and #3 teams in the country. And both games were very very close. (The nd game being 13-13 with 5 mins left)

But I have to hand it to the nd defense. I mean ou had 15 rushing yards all game............... That's rediculous. And sports center showed at statistic about 6 of notre dames wins this year and they all scored 50+ points the game before the played nd, but were held to under 20 against them. THAT'S IMPRESSIVE.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
:beer2: Yes suh!!! It's a celebration biiiieeeeotches!!! :cool:

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
lol.....I tried to like them, but just couldn't! I like the ones they wore when the played Michigan last year. They were some kinda throw back uni's? B/c Mich had theirs on too?

WHAT!?!? Man Zig of ALL the people, I thought you would love them.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,005 Posts
lol.....I tried to like them, but just couldn't! I like the ones they wore when the played Michigan last year. They were some kinda throw back uni's? B/c Mich had theirs on too?
Yeah I like the throw backs. I wasnt crazy about the helmets with the huge clover on it. I do like the new ones though.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
ND sucks, it's all a fluke, someone will expose them for who they really aren't...hopefully USC destroys them!!!

In the meantime, go ducks!!!

And speaking of uniforms, who caught Oregons new black unis last weekend?...sick!

·
Registered
409 Posts
yes. after the persistent talk of notre dame year in and year out (even thought theyve done nothing since the 80's) they are finally decent. they will be exposed by season's end.

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
yes. after the persistent talk of notre dame year in and year out (even thought theyve done nothing since the 80's) they are finally decent. they will be exposed by season's end.
I have a hard time not believing this. When you look at how they played byu and several other teams that aren't that great and just barely beating them, I thought for sure ou would beat them. But they showed up and play a heck of a game. The rest of their games are super easy up to USC, and I don't think USC can beat them..... Just depends if they show up and play or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Chairman of the Board
16,005 Posts
ND sucks, it's all a fluke, someone will expose them for who they really aren't...hopefully USC destroys them!!!

And speaking of uniforms, who caught Oregons new black unis last weekend?...sick!
Im not so sure USC has anything for them. Hard one to call for me. I do LOVE The Quack Attacks uni's. They always look sweet.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
What the hell is you beef with ND? :dontknow: You're an Oregan fan! There's no history between us. And I'm tellin you right now USC is gonna have a problem with us! It's not gonna be easy at all. And your from Tenn. but your an Oregan fan? How did that happen? Somethin smells fishy? :dontknow:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Doesn't mean anything! USC did that an still lost! Oregan D isn't as good as ND! And anything can happen on any given sat. We're gonna smash USC!

Took ND 3 ot's against Pitt

USC hung 51 on Oregon

C'mom... USC beats ND by 2 td's.

:badteeth:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
What the hell is you beef with ND? :dontknow: You're an Oregan fan! There's no history between us. And I'm tellin you right now USC is gonna have a problem with us! It's not gonna be easy at all. And your from Tenn. but your an Oregan fan? How did that happen? Somethin smells fishy? :dontknow:

Lol...aight, let me Explain...I'm in the military, so im in TN not by my own choice, grew up in Portland, duck fan my while life...

As far as my Irish beef, I had a g/f who's dad was a ND alum, so I have him as much shit as possible, and they jumped UO in the bcs poll, so im a lil butt hurt about that...no real true beef, just throwing some.fuel on the fire

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Doesn't mean anything! USC did that an still lost! Oregan D isn't as good as ND! And anything can happen on any given sat. We're gonna smash USC!
USC put up crazy numbers for the second week in a row and still lost...yeah, they shredded the Oregon D, but those receivers are the best in the nation, marqise lee is the truth and when Matt Barkley is on point, there's a reason he'll be a top pick next year...

I agree ND has a better D, but they won't stop SC Fri putting up big numbers, they're gonna have to put up big points too in order to win...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts