Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, we got a Thread on this site about NFL picks…come on Guys it BB time…who’s your picks? Lakers Fan though born and raised there and they did the only Sweep in the first round. :cool::wink:

:popcorn:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
The lakers were impressive with their 1st R sweep :thumbsup: i also like SA and their work enthic game in and game out.

BD

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
My Milwaukee Bucks didn't make the playoffs yet again. :bs:

I was pulling for the Suns, but they need to make history now... Ain't gonna happen.

So. I am on the Orlando Magic and New Orleans Hornets bandwagons. Go Dwight Howard and CP3!! :thumbsup:

Not sure yet which of those teams I will pull for if they both make it to the finals.

Chris

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
I like Boston a lot but i dont know if theyre gonna make it all the way! cause if theyre having trouble with the 76rs I wonder what's gonna happen when they play detroit or orlando :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
i'm a big spurs fan. used to love watching robinson an duncan in there. i really like duncan, hes fun to watch. i'm goin for the spurs or the celtics. i just hope the lakers get beat, i cant stand those fairies.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Lakers and............... Hawks!!!!! LOL! Seriously though, I like the Lakers out of the West and even though I'm from GA, I know the Hawks won't beat Boston in a series. I gotta go with Boston from the East.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow!....Phoenix and Dallas gone in the First round QUICK :badteeth:

·
Registered
381 Posts
i'm a big spurs fan. used to love watching robinson an duncan in there. i really like duncan, hes fun to watch. i'm goin for the spurs or the celtics. i just hope the lakers get beat, i cant stand those fairies.
Spoken like you're my long, lost brother! Except for the part about the celtics. The spurs should be hoisting their 5th championship banner in about a month and a half or so. GO SPURS!

1 - 20 of 214 Posts