Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Newfie Bullet
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys..I just bought a left over 2008 zx10r..Im soooooo stoked..Anyways im sellin some goodies off my 06 10..

Exhaust is SOLD to FILTHY1....Thanks man..Your gonna love how it works and even looks on that 10..

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
What is in the ball park of what you would like to receive for the exhaust. Im interested.

·
Newfie Bullet
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
minichevy,im holdin the exhaust for a week for another fella..He doesnt want the pc3 if your interested..
jd_gun..Im gonna chk out (when im sober tomorrow)if the 14 calipars will be a good mod on the 08..They worked awsome on my 06 but if the zx14 calipars fit the 08 ill be keepin them..If not ill let ya know..You will have 1st crack..

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
you dont need zx14 calipers on your 08
08 brakes are just as good

·
Newfie Bullet
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
mr747..Are you sayin that from experience or just from word of mouth...I dont wanna sell a perfectly good mod if they will work on the 08..

I notice you have the zx14 on your set up...

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
just from what ive read on the forums

there was a thread from my brakes are fixed in perfromance and tech where a guy swapped out his brakes and everybody was tellng him his stupid if i was you i would put that money to some nice brake lines and maybe a brembo MC
Just post a thread in ther main forum and ask the question

·
Newfie Bullet
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not a doubt in my mind that it all helps..But as i said why sell a mod that you can just carry over right..This one is gettin the full treatment...lines,pipe,brakes,rotors maybe wheels,suspension upgrades..

This yr im doin the local track school and if i can get off the road long enough ill be doin the odd track day too..

A cpl buddys of mine races or track days and they keep tellin me the rush it is,so this yr im taken time for me..
My cancer scare last yr has put my brain and desires in a different gear..My green balls are commin out this yr..lol

·
Registered
145 Posts
brakes

I have both the 06 and 08 models. I have the ZX14 calipers on the 06 with HH pads and stainless lines, awesome setup. I have stainless lines and HH pads on the 08, they are every bit as good as the ZX14 calipers. Kawi fixed all the braking issues when they changed the front caliper design in 08. The 06 is track only, the 08 is both street and track. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
08 brakes are perfect as they are, get some SS lines if you like but the brakes are pretty damn good!

·
Newfie Bullet
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BIGCAT#44...So far the exhaust is sold....All im waitin for is the $$ to flow ever so gently from his hands to my bank account....
Im 95% sure he is gettin the $$ issue straightened away(tryin to get it from usa bank to canadian bank)then i gotta get it off my bike..A truckers life dont have alot of free time so,im doin it a lil at a time..

If for some odd reason he changes his mind ill let ya all know..

·
Newfie Bullet
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
filithy1 now owns the exhaust and power commander...He now has an extra commander so ask him if he will sell it when i get home next week to ship it to him..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts