Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nassert Beet is making exhaust for the new Ninja 250. Don't know if its a slip-on/full system or even the price. Mrs.Alien hasn't even gotten her bike yet, but decided this is the exhaust she wants. What do you guys think?

nassert.jpg

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
...if it's as overpriced as their other stuff I think it's waaay too much money to make some more noise with a 250. Just my .02.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
...if it's as overpriced as their other stuff I think it's waaay too much money to make some more noise with a 250. Just my .02.
Because there is a whole class dedicated to the 250 and I bet you there are people out there who would give most liter bike owners a run for their money. My buddy Jonathan has a '05 250 and we take turns messing with people on their liter bikes through the twisties by Lake Berryessa and Redwood Rd. And the can just doesn't only make noise.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
^^^
Is this bike going to be raced or even ridden "hard" in the twisties? I can't say for sure because I don't know these people but I would bet that it won't.

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
The Beet looks nicer than the others, but if it's outrageously expensive like it is for the 10 than it's not worth it.

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
I had a Yoshimura Zyclone on my 250 way back when.... Full system. Cost was maybe $400... The more traditional looking round canister. I liked it. Sounded pretty good on the 250.

Of the exhausts pictured, if the price isn't too much I'd get the Beet. Hopefully with all the positive talk about the new 250 there will be a lot of aftermarket support for it.

Chris

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
The Beet looks excellent as always but I agree with phastone. I plan on getting my wife a 250r too but don't plan on getting any power adders, by the time she wants and is ready for more power, we'll get her new bike.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Looks nice....since it is only a 250, maybe spend less and just get a Two Brothers (I know they don't give out the HP), but they do sound and look good

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Id wait to see if Akra is gonna make a CF it would look good on that black 250 my 02.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Greatest sound ive ever heard in my life... Ever.
I have heard the Beet system for the 10 and the 6 - great sounding systems. Can it make the 250 sound respectable? I laugh at her bike when it starts - its so damn quiet!

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
My beet on my 06 10r makes my mr winky grow to a full size c**K...lol..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts