Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Charlotte right now for the race.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Huh, what's nascar?

Lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rednecks lol

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Never been to Charlotte, wanna go there someday. Funny I've been to Bristol and Richmond and they were farther away when I lived on the East Coast. Been to Texas too and had a blast. And no one would ever consider me a redneck lol.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Never been to Charlotte, wanna go there someday. Funny I've been to Bristol and Richmond and they were farther away when I lived on the East Coast. Been to Texas too and had a blast. And no one would ever consider me a redneck lol.
I only live about 45 minutes from Bristol. This is my 2nd trip to the 600 and I enjoy it more. I've probably been to Bristol race 20 times. Have been going since I was a kid

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
"you think i cant steer left better than you???" lololol.

No, not a fan of nascar at all. Have fun though man, hopefully you get a good race

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
I think NASCAR is dull as hell to watch but I have mad respect for NASCAR drivers. I would love to do it though. I know a lot of NASCAR drivers that do circuit racing do damn well but not the other way around. Juan Pablo montoya is a perfect example.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think NASCAR is dull as hell to watch but I have mad respect for NASCAR drivers. I would love to do it though. I know a lot of NASCAR drivers that do circuit racing do damn well but not the other way around. Juan Pablo montoya is a perfect example.
Marcos Ambrose is another

1 - 11 of 11 Posts