Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Is it this?
What've you've pointed at is the the inner cowling and it's the part you can't see directly above the front fender. It's not visible in the front photo you attached in your 1st post.

YSR50 has it more accurately labelled but he's used a 5th generation parts schematic and the parts are not identical.

If you're looking for an OEM 2013 green one, I still have my near new original after having replaced it with carbon shortly after I bought my bike.

Reactions: YSR50

·
Registered
2014 ZX10R
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What've you've pointed at is the the inner cowling and it's the part you can't see directly above the front fender. It's not visible in the front photo you attached in your 1st post.

YSR50 has it more accurately labelled but he's used a 5th generation parts schematic and the parts are not identical.

If you're looking for an OEM 2013 green one, I still have my near new original after having replaced it with carbon shortly after I bought my bike.

I'll PM you. I appreciate both of ya.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I answered your PM. By the way, the part you're looking for is #55028G in the schematic from your 2nd post. Although it's referred to as ebony in the listing so that must be a black version.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts