Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[I tried searching for a thread like this, but couldn't find any open... so forgive me if it's been done]

:hello: Hey all... for those of you as bored as me at work, just waiting for the weekend so you can go for a good ride, here's something that might help pass the time...

Simple game. Name the bike model (& year if you can) of the previous posters picture. Then add another picture of a different bike, for the next person to have a shot at what it is.

Your only allowed to post, if you include a picture of another bike (& it's not allowed to be a bike that has already been posted -> otherwise every1 is allowed to flame you :heyyou:)

please do NOT include the name of the bike in your own post (or hints unless absolutely necessary).
The object of the game is to see how well one knows their wheels.
ie. If they can't figure it out, they can scroll down to find the answer, in the next persons post.

I imagine the first few might be pretty simple, but I'm hoping we delve into more rare and interesting types of rides as we go along.

Here's mine:

Attachments

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I could care less!!! Um maybe something like Harley's new redesigned sportsters that doesn't leak oil Ha ha...That thing is freaking ugly, has to be something from a large car manufacturing company trying to do something in the motorcycle world kinda like how Dodge did the Tomahawk

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Ahh crap wth is the name of it? That is that goofy custom jobber made in a CAD program...then actually prototyped. Travertson V-Rex. 2008

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
New bike coming up...I need something good. OK not the greatest but shouldn't be too easy? :dontknow:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd say "stick to the rules!"... but there's not much i can do about it :p

*awaits Sebastian1000's picture*

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I'd say "stick to the rules!"... but there's not much i can do about it :p

*awaits Sebastian1000's picture*
It's up it's up! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I keep thinking bimota tesi (one of ducati's weird ones, i think)... but i'm not 100% sure...

??

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure if I was right, but i'm guessing i was... so here's the next... :smile:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Vyrus 984?
Yup a Vyrus. They had two different models that look pretty much the same...different powerplants. This is a Vyrus 984 C3-2V 2003...the 985 C3-4V is a 2006. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Arlen Ness Big Dog VTX Harley?

LOL I got nothing...it's a cruiser afterall LOL

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
you are right - it's a "big dog"...

and the supposed "adams" is "BDM"
Ohh schnapps I won?

:takes a bow: