Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where you can get a name patch made that would go on the bottom back of my leathers. You would think this would be easy to find using google....it's not. typically they want large quantities and the ones (vendors) I have been referred to by other racers don't offer this service anymore.

thanks.

·
Registered
581 Posts
anyone know where you can get a name patch made that would go on the bottom back of my leathers. You would think this would be easy to find using google....it's not. typically they want large quantities and the ones (vendors) I have been referred to by other racers don't offer this service anymore.

thanks.
Barnacle Bill made and installed one for me. He also does great work on cleaning and altering leathers.

Website = http://www.racingleather.com/

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks I just send them an inquiry. I seriously have sent around 10 different requests to 10 different companies without any luck. This is apparently one of the harder requests to fill.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Never knew about barnacle bill! I have a awesome hand-me down Dainese track suit that needs the zippers fixed, I'll definitely be hitting him up! Rep for posting up barnacle bills site!

·
Registered
578 Posts
popshadowgraphics, or drippen wet graphics. have them make vinyl graphic patches, and then take them to a shop to sew them on the suit. lots more options designs, and colors that way. Ski

1 - 6 of 6 Posts