Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just need to say that Naked is a true moral and ethical guy. I bought some rearsets from him that looked all right in the pics and he was very descriptive about what he had known about them. I figured for a couple hundred bucks I could buy the parts to fix them and put them on the wifes bike.

Turns out they were much worse than even he was aware of. I dismantled them and found numerous other problems. Cross threaded screws, wrong hardware, seized bearings, and some other things. I respectfully let him know what I found and included pics so he could see. He never knew cause he never looked at them when he got them from another person.

Anyway, without even hesitating he refunded me and told me no worries about sending them back.

So, I have some pretty cool paper weights now because Mike at RD told me it would be cheaper to buy some Attaks or Vortex rearsets instead of replacing the parts I need. He's looking into it though and I'll decide what to do once he gets back to me with price options.

Ok thats all and anyone dealing with buying stuff from Naked has nothing to worry about. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
:+1:

I will second that. Helped me out with a replacement canister for my Gen 1 at no cost to me. Just shipping. Standup guy.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
HEY stop ruining my bad name, i got a reputation to uphold around here

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HEY stop ruining my bad name, i got a reputation to uphold around here
:bs:

Hmmm.... ok. Naked is so horrible he's making me keep the rearsets. Now I have to stare at them all annoyed and tormented I cannot use them. :idea: oh wait....I have some titanium bits in me. Maybe I can recycle the rearsets if any of my parts fail. :biggrin: Nevermind then, Naked is awesome. :notworthy:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I am still waiting for my Windscreen.....Hey Naked you figure out how to customize a box yet? :lol:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Just got my Windscreen from Naked better than described Highly Recommend.
:thumbsup:

Bloo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts