Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
what state do you live in? Cause here in florida there are a couple statues stating you cant have or show nudity in public, trust me I never knew intell a buddy got pulled and he had a naked chick on his tank pad and he wrote him a $86 citation...But if anything google it haha, sounds bad to say but search engines are great, heck we have a search button in here and it will help you a lot...I'm sure a couple members will say search for it but I know ....here you go though

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1W1GCNV_en&q=nude++tank+pads&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=38dzSuKUIIOwtgeH0d2WCQ&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4

http://www.google.com/products?q=chick+tank+pads&hl=en&aq=f

two of them for you, just use the link!!!

·
5,932 Posts
have you ever heard of editing before instead of looking like a jackass and double posting!!! Thats my .02 cents cause what ever the dude wants to do to his bike is fine and good with me, hes asking for are opinions not a freaking burning session on top hes a new member so show him a little slack

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
have you ever heard of editing before instead of looking like a jackass and double posting!!! Thats my .02 cents cause what ever the dude wants to do to his bike is fine and good with me, hes asking for are opinions not a freaking burning session on top hes a new member so show him a little slack
It is all over Egay......wake up........btw I can buy you one and sent that to you with a fat chick or a big dick on it? Good for you?

·
5,932 Posts
I love the integrity and respect here buddy, maybe take a step back and read what you type cause as of right now the "I can buy you one and sent that to you" makes you sound like your typing at a 2nd grade level!! Not mention did you just ask another guy to see a dick or want a dick sent out or something? Are you gay cause I'm definitely not!!! You know people over at the gsxr forum I think are a little more up your alley and not here with us intelligent individuals!!! Grow up and take corrective criticism like a man and not flip out about it. Thats how I know your a young member for sure!!!

Also why are you even on here if you sold your bike last year and just talking shit to people?

·
Registered
373 Posts
I am having one made right now. I am getting it done by Immortal Graphix. You can go to the website and they have all kinds of them. You can even Send them your own picture and they will make a custom one for you. I am having one of my wife made. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
I love the integrity and respect here buddy, maybe take a step back and read what you type cause as of right now the "I can buy you one and sent that to you" makes you sound like your typing at a 2nd grade level!! Not mention did you just ask another guy to see a dick or want a dick sent out or something? Are you gay cause I'm definitely not!!! You know people over at the gsxr forum I think are a little more up your alley and not here with us intelligent individuals!!! Grow up and take corrective criticism like a man and not flip out about it. Thats how I know your a young member for sure!!!

Also why are you even on here if you sold your bike last year and just talking shit to people?
-First of all: first language is french. Sorry, we are not all Americans with perfect English just like you.
- Calling me names in front of a new member doesn't make you sound more intelligent. It is not corrective criticisms..
-Yes sold my bike last year.. Looking to buy a new one soon. DO you need to own a bike to be on here?????
- I know why many cool members quit this place because there are too many intelligent individials here just like you.

Finally, I need to get you a tank pad with a big fat dick on it......so PM me your adress. Mr. VIP.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I dont think its the spelling that is making this a 2nd grade post.

Please both of you keep your penis pads to yourselves

Please leave the new guy alone about the legal remifacations of a tank pad, I have several questionable items on my bike and im willing to bet you both do to. we make our bikes look and feel how we want and exept the possible fines.

Lets all get along...........

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
The only way you can pull off a naked chick on your tank pad is if you have a helmet mohawk... Actually you can pull off the naked chick or ding-dong tank pad as long as you have the mohawk.:lol: Very entertaining thread though.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I love lamp

1 - 15 of 15 Posts