Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sup all, i've been lurking in this forum for about 2 weeks now, and want to thank all of you for the valuable information you provide.

i also wanted to introduce myself. my name is DJ i live in illinois (northwest suburbs), and have been riding for about 16-17 years now. i recently traded in my 1994 zx7 for a 2007 zx10r (green). this is my 4th bike. I previously owned a 1987-88 VFR700 Interceptor and a 1991 GSXR-750. i must say this is the best and fastest bike i've ever owned and love it.

the only issues i have with the bike right now is the front fairing noise (yes i saw the thread :cool:) and my engine stalling issues which i've already resolved.

click here if you are interested in how i fixed my engine stalling issue.

anyways, tia for the warm welcome.

dj

·
Registered
526 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
This is the best site on the net.

Good call on th engine stalling issue. Mine was did that a couple of times and it ended up being a loose battery cable. Tightned it up and all is good.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dedjer

I am also in Timber Trails. On Meadows Drive....

Chris
We should go riding sometime. I live on Summit.

My friend was just over, we put in my K&N filter and rode around for a bit. He has a VTR1000 Super Hawk, but really wants to get a 10.

I love opening it up on Big Timber going west towards 72.

DJ

1 - 20 of 29 Posts