Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the show mythbusters they couldnt beat a "speeding ticket" camera with a lambo.. only doing 140mph :helmet:

i could be sure to beat one on the bike ---- 190mph :idea:

ANYONE know they have smoked one before ???? :heyyou:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
PavementPounding10R said:
on the show mythbusters they couldnt beat a "speeding ticket" camera with a lambo.. only doing 140mph :helmet:

i could be sure to beat one on the bike ---- 190mph :idea:

ANYONE know they have smoked one before ???? :heyyou:
When you say beat it, do you mean go fast enough that the camera can't get an angle on the plate? If so, I'm not sure the zx-10 can do it either because the stationary radar cameras here go up to 300kph. The nice thing is the camera radars here in Germany only take a pic of the front plate, so if your on a bike your in the clear.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I saw that episode last night!! I don't think it could see our plates since they are so much smaller, but then again, you never know.

They should have had a bike on there. ZX-14 turbo charged or even a turbo Busa. That would have been better!!!

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I got a toll road ticket once on my bike. I passed through the toll at around 120mph and it got it. I even had the plate behind the tire on my old SV650. ya no more running tolls for me lol

·
Registered
733 Posts
shenanigans said:
I got a toll road ticket once on my bike. I passed through the toll at around 120mph and it got it. I even had the plate behind the tire on my old SV650. ya no more running tolls for me lol
How did it get the plate, aren't the cameras up high??
If you could post the picture that would be cool!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts