1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Nice, like the rims.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
All that nice stuff, but LED strips on the passenger rearsets...:dontknow: Looks cheesy.

Nice bits though otherwise :thumbsup:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Very nice. congrats!

Yours is the first one I've seen that has the graves parallel to the bike. Was that easy to do? All of the other pics I've seen has them tilted and slightly sticking out like a sore thumb. That was my main reason for planning to NOT go w/graves.

Was it as simple as rotating the can a little, or did it include a little fab work?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice. congrats!

Yours is the first one I've seen that has the graves parallel to the bike. Was that easy to do? All of the other pics I've seen has them tilted and slightly sticking out like a sore thumb. That was my main reason for planning to NOT go w/graves.

Was it as simple as rotating the can a little, or did it include a little fab work?
It was very easy. It didn't take any fabrication work.. All I did was rotate the can till it was were I wanted it and bolted everything down..

Also this is a full system so I don't know it the slip-on sticks out a little more or what...

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Good looking bike for sure, but all the $ spent on those carbon fiber bits and you don't even have a radiator guard?
And do you ride on the street without mirrors?

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Indiana represent! Where you at in IN dude? Good lookin bike.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good looking bike for sure, but all the $ spent on those carbon fiber bits and you don't even have a radiator guard?
Yea your right I do need to get a radiator guard.
No one of my buddies dropped my bike and the mirror broke so i took the other on off.. Im waiting on a new one.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
I don't have a rad guard, cause I always lead the pack on the street rides :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,750 Posts
they are my turn signals.. but im looking for a integrated tail light so i can take them off.
Kawa Powa!.. I have a brand new Hotbodies racing undertail in the box .. black.. give me an offer with PM.. Never opened and sealed with receipt..The first one they sent me was defective.. This one is a replacement and hotbodies assured me that this one is good to go. I could not wait so I bought the Talormade undertail instead.

Fred

1 - 19 of 19 Posts