Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some videos of just getting out and having fun with a couple good friends. BMW S1krr is bone stock with a full system on the way :wink:

View from the gixxer

Against a 2011 zx10r with a guhl flash, akra with mid pipe, filter, pc5, and STOCK gearing.

Did a rider change and put my lightweight friend on my bike, and I was on his 2012 gixxer 1000. My zx10r also had 1/4 mile gearing and the shinko on for this video haha. -1 +4

and the view from my bike. Look behind the bike at 22 seconds and you can see rubber being put down from 2 through 5th haha.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Nice videos. I could tell you have 1/4 mile gearing, lol.

On the gsxr view, the BMW rider was lifting the throttle during his shifts. Is his QS broke or something?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts

On the gsxr view, the BMW rider was lifting the throttle during his shifts. Is his QS broke or something?
I notice that too

He looks scared to get in it in lower gears

Is he starting out in higher gear ?
That gsxr is to close side by side

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^Thanks man. It runs great.

I am just using a Bazzaz ZFI with a Standard QS . I have had some intermittent issues with it miss shifting, but it's been great.

Ya he was having QS issues unfortunately. 1/4 mile gearing was in the last two videos hehe. I am +3 in the highway runs.

I notice that too

He looks scared to get in it in lower gears

Is he starting out in higher gear ?
That gsxr is to close side by side
No he's definitely not scared. We all started in second gear both times. You can see by the gixxer view in the second pull he gets out but then gets pulled on.

Remember the BMW is bone stock. His full exhaust is going to be here this week, then it will be a lot harder to get around him. Damn cat is huge.

Gixxer rider weighs 25lbs less, and has a full system.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^Thanks man, I plan on it lol!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts