Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my buddy traded in his 05 zx10r which was mildly done up with 1 down in front, BMC, yosh slip on, lowered 2.5 and 2. and a 40 shot with a muzzy kit.

We put his bike back to stock.....I dont know where his nitrous air box went :dontknow: :lol: but......he got a new black zx14.

the thing is a pure monster of torque, its ugly but its performance makes up for it.

anywyas on to the racing.....we get out to an open bck road with no turn offs or anythgin and no one around so we decide to go from a 2nd gear roll about 50mph.... with my current cam timing my bottom end isnt so great to be honest, or his bottom end is jsut way to stonrg I dont knwo which is which but he always pulls me about 2 bikes and then once my bike is haulin ass in the higher RPMS, Im kain some real nie power and he doesnt pull away form me at all, we stayed dead even untill about half to 3/4's in 6th gear, then he started barely creeping away but we let off also.....

We go again with me having a 2 bike head start and he comes right up next to me and once Im in the upper RPMS my bike is huffin and puffin and haulin major ass.....we stay dead even the whole time!:thumbsup:

so with all the work I did it did really pay off cause Im as fats as a zx14 from 2nd to a lil bit in 6th!

way to rep kawasaki thoguh, we have been whooping pretty much all the bikes around here!:cool:

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hes not gunna spray lol....he had nitrous on his 10r but he wanted that power all the time so he got the 14.....I did race him today with me on a 20 shot and that shit defintly is pumping now!!!! I can actually get out ahead of him a tiny bit :-D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts