Nice!!!

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Your bike is what my bike wants to be when it grows up! Congrats Garth :cheers:

·
Registered
152 Posts
about how much cash do you have in the motor i would like to do some work to my 08 10r but dont have a lot of money what would you suggest to start with i have pc3 two bros pipe x-tre thanks for the info

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a lil over 6k in the motor.....

the kawi kit cams for sure are a great way to start off doing motor mods... and bumping the compression will help as well :-D

Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
thanks garth i will have to look in to the cams do i need to replace the valves and seals with better ones if i change the cams thank again

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I decided to keep her so i think since i didnt make cover I'm going to just do some more stuff to the bike :-D I think I'm going to supercharge her :-D I think 240hp all the time sounds very very nice.... that along with ohlins front and rear suspension and some more weight savings I think I'll really enjoy it and keep it for a long time... .the bike is for sure fast and I honestly dont really race it often anymore so I'm going to just go stupid crazy power and go stupid fast, I think I'd prob keep it geared to 215-220mph all the time to keep the front end down a lil in the lower gears but I really want to supercharge it... I'm going to have to get carrillos and lower comp pistons but.... I think I wanna make a trip to boneville :-D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts