Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just thought i'd share some pics of the bike as its coming along. Final few mods over the next month or so are an aftermarket clip on set, rearsets, a custom tune and a quickshifter (still iffy).

-Leo vince full exhaust
-Bazzaz EFI
-BMC race air filter
-DID ZVM2 x2 chain 520
-AFAM alum rear / Sunstar front (stock gearing)
-Catalyst bodywork
-CRG shorties
-Goodridge SS brake lines
-Zero Gravity double bubble
-Graves blockoffs
-Galfer Carbon race brakepads

I've removed left side pass pegs, pass seat, headlight assembly (HEAVY), stock fairings, stock exhaust (SO HEAVY), charcoal canister, AIS system, exhaust servo, and a couple other things here n there.

This is what she was like stock:

Here she is after a couple trackdays:

And here she is as of now:

I haven't ridden the bike around more than a minute around the neighborhood, but i have to say, i'm really really impressed wi/ the leo vince and the map loaded onto it. Anyway, thought i'd share; thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Nice looking rider there. I like the Leo Vince on the bike. I can't understand / don't like the trend of the megaphone silencers. I know that the manufacturers are trying to stuff every piece of emission control in the canister, but they look so... cartoonish. Clean looking bike. :mrgreen:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
sexy, now just try to keep it that way

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I'm gonna wait on the new Bazzaz quickshifter to come
out in Feb.

It's a stand alone USB unit. I was told it was going to
less expensive than the current QS4 that is controlled
adjustments pots.

Still kicking myself for not getting the ZFI QS.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
heya fellas, thanks for the feedback. All i can say is, the bike is INSANE wi/ the exhaust/bazzaz and the light weight mods. I had to take a while to get used to all the major changes as I was apexing way too early cause of the less overall weight. Anyway, once I got used to it, this happened!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Now all ya need is suspension upgrade !!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Looks great! There's just something about a black ZX-10R! :thumbsup:

The stock forks are damn good but throw a shock on that thing and you're ready to rock 'n roll!

Congrats, and take good care of her! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i always work with a suspension guy, and I asked him about the suspension upgrade issue; he said, you will need it as soon as we run outta adjustability, so i'll definitely wait and see. The bike feels planted tho, I'm sure an upgrade will help but at the moment I need to get better haha

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
black beast for sure...is that your first 10r for the track??? I'm tracking mine and its the shiiiiiiiiiiitttt!!!!1

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Holy crap? What are you doing? Using logic?
logic is key!!

yes its my first track bike for the track and i can't see my self replacing it anytime soon as its perfectly honed for what I want. Need to definitely do the quick shifter and rearsets mod asap, i hear bazzaz is coming out with a cheaper QS , hope that is tru

1 - 20 of 36 Posts