Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.. you can all line up to insert your foot into my backside! last night i realized my shiftlight was set at 11K... SO at that rpm your going 151..corrected LOLOL.
whooopsy..

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Catfish_ said:
OK.. you can all line up to insert your foot into my backside! last night i realized my shiftlight was set at 11K... SO at that rpm your going 151..corrected LOLOL.
whooopsy..
i did it the other day...
shift light set at 9500...
had me looking for another gear in the 140's , thinkin something aint right!?!?...i was already in 6th...
felt like a dork, but set my new top speed record cause i stayed in it for a couple seconds anyway... speedohealer corrected 155...and thats top speed for my life...fugg i love the 10!...ready for more!!!

since i did it too, i'll hold off on your cyber kick in the backside!!!

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
When I'm on the freeway, I'm always looking for the ever elusive 7th gear. Stupid lower gearing.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
latdrop said:
!speedohealer corrected 155...and thats top speed for my life.!!
Man, life doesn't start until 150! Wring her neck. She's got lots more!

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
1killer1liter said:
When I'm on the freeway, I'm always looking for the ever elusive 7th gear. Stupid lower gearing.

hell I'm sotck geared and I still do it and I have a gear indicator..
it's funny how when you take off from a stop your like man this thing has a tall first gear then you hit sixth and feel like you should have another gear.. :mrgreen:

will we ever be truly happy?

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
i think I may go home tonight, suit up, and zip tie the old gps on the bike and go out top speed running..

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
miykl said:
Man, life doesn't start until 150! Wring her neck. She's got lots more!
EXACTLY...
i'm creeping up on the performance of this bike...123, 134, 145, then 155....
there will be MUCH neck wringing now that i'm focused on suspension....

·
Registered
15 Posts
did a top speed run last weekend...speedo hit 189 mph and wouldn't go no more, but i could feel the bike was still goin faster (stayed there for about 15 seconds). Are the speedo's set to not go over 189? or is there something wrong?

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
bmaxracing said:
did a top speed run last weekend...speedo hit 189 mph and wouldn't go no more, but i could feel the bike was still goin faster (stayed there for about 15 seconds). Are the speedo's set to not go over 189? or is there something wrong?

well the good news is that the speedo goes no further than 189. the bad news is it's so grossly off at that speed that in reality I'd guess the bike is only traveling 170 or so when it hits the indicated limit or 189. I'm going to put the gps on mine tonght and see what it'll run. i'll report my results

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Catfish_ said:
whooopsy..
Hehehe....................:crackup:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
No results yet my gps was shutting off from vibration. I went home to make something to isolate the vibs but then I noticed a staple in my rear tire.. :eyecrazy: so I called it a night. I pulled the staple out and it didn't go all the way through though. Checked the air pressure this am and I'm good to go no leaking. I'll give it another shot tonight.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts