Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hey guys. I was selling my bike for 4800 on CL, and as I was taking it off the trailer I dropped it off the side. It put a good sized dent in the gas tank, but it still works and doesn't leak, windscreen is shattered, the upper fairing has some cracks in it and there's some scrapes on the plastics. Bike starts and runs fine. I've decided to see if I can sell it for 2500 firm within a week, if not I'll keep it and fix it. Only reason I was selling it was to get a new ZX10. I have no idea how to post pics on here, so here's a link to my CL add. Contact info is on there...you can message me on here, but I don't get on here as much as I want to due to college and stuff. Thanks guys!

Bike is in Baton Rouge, LA.

http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/mcy/3304394857.html

SOLD SOLD SOLD

·
Registered
4 Posts
Damn bro, I wish you were selling this thing last week at this price. I took my vacation back home which is in BR right off airline and Prescott and I'm in the market for a 10 right now! Good luck with the sale man, I'm a bit pissed that I missed this one.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
If I hadnt bought a wrecked 750 id be all over that Russ..

SpeakerBox, u on the hood side of prescott or the other side where theyre doin construction?

·
Registered
335 Posts
To bad your not closer to NY..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Highly interested, PM sent... Thanks Jason

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Email me more detailed pics of the bike and the damage. I might just fly out and pick it up.
Mr.zx10r(@)gmail.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
If I hadnt bought a wrecked 750 id be all over that Russ..

SpeakerBox, u on the hood side of prescott or the other side where theyre doin construction?
LOL, the ghetto side. Not too deep though. Its the first street you get to after passing McDonalds, Saint Andrew.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Lol I used to work off of Shelley st. I live off of starring now

1 - 15 of 15 Posts