Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
04 zx10r $3200 obo

Body has about 20.5k, engine has about 9k on it. It's been my project for a while. It comes with a Scott's steering damper, Ivans TRE and Arata rearsets (arent't in the best shape). Like I said, it was my project and times got hard, so I have to get rid of it. It has a clean Alabama title. First person with $3200 obo and it's yours. I still ride it, so the miles will continue to go up. For better pics, give me an email and I'll email them to you

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,134 Posts
Man, this bike will make somebody in Ala.happy...We don't get deals like that in Cali..:headshake GL with the sale..

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Could you describe any issues it has?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Only issues it has is that it's missing a mounting tab for the radiator, which causes the left and right upper fairings to not mount up 100%, the gas tank and lower right fairing has slight rash from wife knocking it over, and the stock can has seen better days lol. Everything else has been taken care of. I still ride it everyday almost, so it's definitely reliable. Gotta sell it cheap so I can pick up a cheap, reliable car

·
Registered
100 Posts
Where in AL are ya? I'm in Mobile. I'm trying to sell my '08 WR250X....this would be awesome. I miss my Orange '04 ZX10r...should have never sold it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts