Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i finally got the fairings on today and i couldnt wait anylonger to post some pics. i still need to put the gloss black lowers on, put the new tire on, mount the 07 se exhaust, mirror block offs and actully now that i think about it i still have a lot of work to do lol i've put a lot of work into this so far when i bought it in november it was street fightered which i would probly never buy another street fightered bike to turn back into a full fairing bike but i saved a ton

you cant really tell in the pics but its pearl white with green flake.

and i know i have a stunt tank lol im sure nobody on here will like that but i like doing spreaders:lol:

and heres a pic of my buddys 636 with the freshly airbrushed windscreen on this bike is motovation for me to make the 10 look even better lol

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Hey that 6 was just posted on here about a month ago, we were trying to figure out who's it was.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah its my buddys 06 636 i posted it in november but that was b4 all the powdercoated parts and the windscreen its definetly sticks out with the candy orange body lines

as for stunting the 10 the only stunt parts on it now is the tank im not sure its going to stay though my other buddy that i bought it from set it up to stunt and never did so its never been stunted and i might keep it that way and buy a 636 stunter

·
Registered
860 Posts
Damn you! You beat me to the punch. My bike looks just like yours did and that's what I want it to look like too. It does look great though:thumbsup:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn you! You beat me to the punch. My bike looks just like yours did and that's what I want it to look like too. It does look great though:thumbsup:

lol yeah these bikes look so great with all the plastics i dont get why any would like them streetfightered

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice i'd like to see more pics of the 636 and your bike
mine should be finished by next week and we are going to take some of both bikes together, i have some pics of the 636 from last year that was before the powdercoating and airbrushing.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Love what you've done with the bike and love the 636 what a scheme!!! :cool:

Out of curiosity, to streetfighter it, did you put longer throttle cables and clutch cable on? The brake lines look longer as well.
the brake line was different it was a braded line but i think it was stock length....the clutch and throttle cables were all stock if you look close at the pic they were just routed different in front of the triple tree instead of going behind them it was a pretty good setup but i love the looks of these pics with all the fairings on only ugly pics should be streetfightered:mrgreen:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I know this thread is older than hell but Im still working on this bike lol. I stopped messing with it and tried to sell it without a title as most of you probably seen in the FS section. But I have a clean title and sold my cruiser so this is going to be my only ride because sportbikes are way more fun than a 60hp 700lb cruiser lol. I've always had both a sportbike and a cruiser but decided to have just 1 bike.

Got a few parts powdercoated and put back on today....Rearsets, pass footpegs and gas cap Gloss Black

Got some lower fairings for it, I still need to put the stock links in its to low.
A undented tank thats black. It looks like crap all mismatched right now but the fairings on it are fiberglass and the paint is starting to look like crap and fall off in spots.....basically the previous owner screwed me lol

So the plan is to buy all new plastics and get it paint pearl white again to include a tire hugger and the undertail. And im going to add a black Comp Werkes GP exhaust. This winter I'll take the wheels off and have them powdercoated either black or white.

heres how she looks right now, I'll update as I go along kinda like polishing a turd right now but it will be perfect by the end of summer.

Like the gauges with the white paint they match perfect

anyone need a stunt tank for a ZX10? haha

Previous owners not so good work black showing through the paint and clear

1 - 20 of 21 Posts