Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By gone I mean sold. It has been at the local dealer for about a week, told him if he found a buyer I would order an all black 2010, well it sold, so all black here we come!

Reactions: MagicMavis

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I know people will say "What the F*@K" not much difference for 2010 but it's what I do, I went through 9 bikes this season, it's my passion.

08 Boulevard M109 LE
07 GSX-R750
07 GSX-R 1000
09 Hayabusa
08 GSX-R 750
04 ZX-10R
09 R1 ( Don't go there )
08 GSX-R1000 LE
09 ZX-10R SE

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
The 2010 Black with the Gold rims is the schiznit,if I had the option that would be my choice.
The 09 was a sleek looking bike,especially that pipe you had on there,in both fashions painted and unpainted!
Good Luck to you on the 2010.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 2010 Black with the Gold rims is the schiznit,if I had the option that would be my choice.
The 09 was a sleek looking bike,especially that pipe you had on there,in both fashions painted and unpainted!
Good Luck to you on the 2010.
The model with gold wheels and decals is not coming to Canada but I know where there is the same set of Marchesini wheels that I had on my 09 but in Gold.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
You had 9 different this year alone? That's krazy! Where do you find the time to ride all of them? And why would you hook your 10r up like that only to sell it and have to start over again with the same bike? That doesn't make any sense. You must be rich!

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
I know people will say "What the F*@K" not much difference for 2010 but it's what I do, I went through 9 bikes this season, it's my passion.

08 Boulevard M109 LE
07 GSX-R750
07 GSX-R 1000
09 Hayabusa
08 GSX-R 750
04 ZX-10R
09 R1 ( Don't go there )
08 GSX-R1000 LE
09 ZX-10R SE
LMMFAO and ROTF while doing it!!! :crackup:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Initially I didn't really like your '09 SE, the snow white and 7 dwarfs wheels, and Dr. Suess mother goose pipe wasn't working for me. But now that I look at it again it looks good! I noticed you painted the pipe? It's still weird looking but looks alot better painted! Everything flows much better now even the wheels. Had to be a bitch to keep those clean? :dontknow: I love the seat! It really sets the bike off!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Why dude why your bike was awesome dude best 3rd Gen I have seen that I loved. Congrats on the bike though bro.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You had 9 different this year alone? That's krazy! Where do you find the time to ride all of them? And why would you hook your 10r up like that only to sell it and have to start over again with the same bike? That doesn't make any sense. You must be rich!
Will have to start again but I kept some of the parts off my 09 such as the Pazzo's, exhaust hanger, spools, black solo seat and I have spares such as the stock wheel/tire package that is virtually new and a bunch of green parts which I may keep or sell.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you sold the rims with it? NO!!!!!!!!!
The Marchesini / Brembo package went with it and certainly helped to get me the kind of money I was asking for it.

No worries I know where there is a Gold set the same.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i know its what you do, i would never have done that though.

·
Registered
147 Posts
i dont understand why you would go through so many bikes. I really think it takes several thousand k's to get used to a bike and make it a part of yourself. the 09-10 are the same . why would you trade up from a bike with almost everything done to it to a stock bike.wouldnt it be cheaper to buy a set of black fairings and another set of rims??

1 - 20 of 93 Posts