Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this bike from DMSRC hes a member here about a month ago.He already done a nice job with it. So isnt much left for me to do. I just added little things,I added champs sliders,brakeaway C/C,zx14 calipers,magellen gps,ivans tre,elka trip/click (thx to 1bad7)and a scorpio alarm.As is the bike is just right but next season i'll get a custom map made for her.

·
Registered
540 Posts
nice bike! damn I gotta get me a gps like that on my bike.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
I would have to figure out another way to mount the GPS.

My GPRv4 is mounted right where his GPS is.

:dontknow:

Looks real nice tho.

Is that Gilles chain adjusters on it?

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Good lookihg bike, I normally don't like graphics, but those are pretty tastefull

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hellrazor: thats a champs adjuster first time I ever had chain adj and its nice no more back and forth adjusting.

9R to 10R:I come from the less is more school too.I usually aint crazy about graphics or wheels strips but its really grown on me.

STw:You can get everything you need from ram mounts

·
Registered
166 Posts
STw:You can get everything you need from ram mounts[/QUOTE]

Believe me I have looked.... that mount fits the Ohlins I don't see any mounts that do that on Ram website....

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
nice, I like the flames. I put my Garmin GPS in the top clear pouch that's on my Joe Rocket Hammerhead tank bag.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Dude thanks for that but doesn't your mount clip to the damper not fit into the stem??
I have the stem ball,1.5"stem and the cradle ball for my megellan.It doesnt connect to the damper everything out of the stem.[/QUOTE]

POk thanks I guess I am seeing something that isn't there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
that is one beautiful 1st gen dude. im really diggin the entire theme of the bike

1 - 20 of 42 Posts