Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:idea:eek:kay i cant take full credit, i robbed someone of the idea. but what do you think about this concept for some forced induction?:crackup:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
This post went rampant on a couple forums I'm on... I think it was on 100% of the forums I frequent about 6 months ago or so.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Engines been around over 100 years... I am quite sure that if this was a reasonable thing to do then it would have been done already.

Not to mention you would need one hell of an air cleaner before it reaches the turbo

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Genius!! Why hasn't anyone ever thought of this before?

I introduce oxygen mixed with fuel to create power, then expel the left over into the exhaust, just to have it go back into the motor in a closed system. Wait, what the fuck happened to my oxygen?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Genius!! Why hasn't anyone ever thought of this before?

I introduce oxygen mixed with fuel to create power, then expel the left over into the exhaust, just to have it go back into the motor in a closed system. Wait, what the fuck happened to my oxygen?
:+1: Forgot about the oxygen

·
Registered
3,360 Posts

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
As once said by the famous Rick James, "Cocaine's a helluva drug"

what a terrible fuckin idea, i hope someone told that dude to never fuckin work on his own car..................

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
As once said by the famous Rick James, "Cocaine's a helluva drug"

what a terrible fuckin idea, i hope someone told that dude to never fuckin work on his own car..................
This guy has to be kidding, question #3 points this out to me anyways, pinion angle...:mrgreen:

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Yeah ok......If it was a good idea it would have been done along time ago, especially whe nF1 had turbo cars and they were doing all kind of crazy set ups.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Yeah ok......If it was a good idea it would have been done along time ago, especially whe nF1 had turbo cars and they were doing all kind of crazy set ups.
Juan stop hatin - you know this is the turbo set up you're using on your Mitsubishi. :badteeth:

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
well i have a winter project, i was looking into a turbo setup, and this takes it. so easy to make, and it looks real efficient.

:rolleyes: wtf are people on nowadays????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts