Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got myself a dedicated track bike finally and wanted to share with you guys. Its a 2007 GSXR 750. Shes a little rough around the edges but Im going through her now to get her ready to go. So far she has a Scorpion exhaust, Brembo 19x18 mc, EBC HH, Dynojet Power Commander, Dynojet quick shifter, Vortex frame sliders and rearsets, RK chain and 520 conversion and some beat up race skins. Heres a few mugg shots of the old girl.

Attachments

·
Chairman of the Board
16,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The rear hugger and chain guard were off the bike and looked a bit ragged so I wrapped them in some faux carbon fiber vinyl I had. New race seat from HT Moto and new bolt kit from Pro-Bolts are in route.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Nice! I've ridden a few 750's and I think they would make a great track bike. Plus, there are parts galore for them, so you're covered if/when you need replacement parts and stuff. Good call, OR, and nice ride! Congrats!

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
guess I can just show up with my leathers now? haha, congrats on the new toy man!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Nice. A great track bike for sure, should be a ton of fun.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. I have been scraping pennies for a while now to get it. Its not fancy but I will have a blast on it and Im thankful to be able to have two bikes.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Thanks guys. I have been scraping pennies for a while now to get it. Its not fancy but I will have a blast on it and Im thankful to be able to have two bikes.
This ain't a beauty contest lol. As long as she's reliable and hauls tail, who cares about aesthetics? You have your gen1 to make pretty :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
The 750 is almost the perfect track bike many would say. It has near liter bike power but is much lighter and easier to get around the track on. Congrats on the new track bike let us know how she feels. :)

·
Registered
578 Posts
congrats on the track only unit. now get your ass to barber in march. :D Ski

·
Chairman of the Board
16,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looking good dude!! Congrats, solid track bike for sure. Many of my buddies race that exact bike and love it. Have fun
Thanks man. I have the skins off now giving them a bit of repair here and there along with a fresh coat of spray bomb flat black. I got a Pro Bolts bolt kit to put em back on with and a new race seat and some fresh Q3's from Mike at Riders Discount on the way. Its ready to ride now but I always feel better about going over it before heading to the track.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts