Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it looks like im going to be getting a new toy and iam very excited about, Ive always wanted one and this deal came along and there was no way i could let it go plus this thing is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick....

and now for your viewing pleasure :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Pretty cool, you probably won't like it after riding a sportbike though haha.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Real nice bro ... But from what my pops say's they aint that fun for long rides and they break your a$$ really good ha ha. But she is purdy

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well from what im told it two different worlds and i enjoy my sport bike on the track, but its not the greatest thing to cruise for long periods!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Awesome bike, and instant crowd pleaser anywhere you go. I used to love watching my buddy try to turn one of those things in a parking lot.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have an addiction to buying motorcycles and wont ever stop i need at least one for ever day of the week!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
well from what im told it two different worlds and i enjoy my sport bike on the track, but its not the greatest thing to cruise for long periods!
You think a hard tail chopper with you feet 1 foot under your hands would be that much more comfortable? haha. Crowd pleaser for sure but it would definitely tear your back up quick.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I've had both (choppers & sportbikes and both at the same time), don't pass judgement on the chopper too quickly, for me it was an acquired taste that took time to appreciate....ps; knee draggin doesn't work

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I've had both (choppers & sportbikes and both at the same time), don't pass judgement on the chopper too quickly, for me it was an acquired taste that took time to appreciate....ps; knee draggin doesn't work
Haha, I definitely appreciate a chopper but there's no way that could be comfortable. I would definitely love to have a hardtail bobber some time.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That things a beast! How much gas does it hold?
not sure but im sure it aint much, the bike wont be here for few weeks, he lives in huntington, GA i think and is delivering it to me!

·
Registered
230 Posts
very nice :cool:

You will have to give us a ride report after you take possesion and let us know how it rides. I have always wanted to try one of those.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
very nice :cool:

You will have to give us a ride report after you take possesion and let us know how it rides. I have always wanted to try one of those.
oh i will be, only problem is we have a few feet of snow here in Montana!

·
Registered
825 Posts
Hooch,congrats that is one kickass looking beast!!! Are you having trouble sleeping?
I know I would be waiting to get it..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts