Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just figured i would share this. Been wanting and saving for one for a while, finally went out and got one yesterday. cheaper than i expected too.
Bushaster orc 5.56

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Sweet...She's so lovely.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sweet! Congrats! Looks good man. Now all you need is quad rail with new gas block an sights. An of coarse the slidefire stock if you really wanna waist some ammo haha

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
loooks good dude!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Should be able to see it now.

Slidefire stock might have to wait until i get some other stuff, but it is a must have.

Optics im thinkin i might try the NcStar Mark III 3x9 scope with a red dot ontop of it.
Then probably do the stock grip rail an mags in od green or dark earth.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Nice bro. I have a bushmaster AR as well. It's an older pre-ban. It's got a 11in barrel (yes it's registered and stamped). Very fun to shoot.

Bushmaster makes some great ARs, you will have fun.

I've changed a lot of stuff since this pic. The bipod is gone and I've added a foregrip, multi rail grips, laser sight, and a red dot aimpoint.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tapc, that would be nice to have but its a little, way over my budget.
Where do you work by the way?

jlg that looks badass..

chris thats a good lookin ar, i dont think ive ever seen an 11" barrel

·
Registered
255 Posts
tapc, that would be nice to have but its a little, way over my budget.
Where do you work by the way?

jlg that looks badass..

chris thats a good lookin ar, i dont think ive ever seen an 11" barrel
Yeah it's short. Had to go through all the paper work to get it legal, and pay the government $200 as well. Pretty much not worth it, but it looks good ha.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Great looking weapon! I just picked up a Rock River Arms LAR-8 Elite Operator not to long ago. I really like the AR style rifles. :eek:ccasion1 I put a Leupold VX2 3-9x40 on mine.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
very nice, i want one. I do need a scope, im gonna order one real soon. What is yours and what you want for it?, if thats what you mean.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts