Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was dinking around in the garage and dug out my old pipe for my full micron system (bought my bike used it came on there), and I was thinking about cutting it down.:smile: I have a jardine slip on too that I got dirt cheep (cuz its polished and louder than the micron-was). Anyway I was lookin at it and found this allen bolt inside the tip:idea: removed it and the damn muffler comes apart and I could remove the packing material- so I did and threw er on there. Its loud as heck and actually sounds real nice. I took a video on my phone but the puter won't let me upload it its a quicktime player file, anyone know how to change it or make it work to upload on here?:dontknow: oh well something to do. now I guess I have three pipes, the quiet Micron, the loud ass Micron, and my pretty Jardine. :deathmeta Anyway let me know if you know how to post videos taken with a cell phone?.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Well I was dinking around in the garage and dug out my old pipe for my full micron system (bought my bike used it came on there), and I was thinking about cutting it down.:smile: I have a jardine slip on too that I got dirt cheep (cuz its polished and louder than the micron-was). Anyway I was lookin at it and found this allen bolt inside the tip:idea: removed it and the damn muffler comes apart and I could remove the packing material- so I did and threw er on there. Its loud as heck and actually sounds real nice. I took a video on my phone but the puter won't let me upload it its a quicktime player file, anyone know how to change it or make it work to upload on here?:dontknow: oh well something to do. now I guess I have three pipes, the quiet Micron, the loud ass Micron, and my pretty Jardine. :deathmeta Anyway let me know if you know how to post videos taken with a cell phone?.
i download my quicktime videos off my camera through youtube :dontknow:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
video, maybe?!

maybe i shortened up a video, sounds not the best with a cell phone but it sounds sweet in person. I had some beers tonight at bowling so its not the best, but i dont give a shi....oot. :beer:
i tried u tube today :sex:
you tube my space and I'll google your yahoo!
link below

http://www.youtube.com/Fgsxrs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts