Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend from my car club does air brush work. The helmet came out really good. I told him I would pass the word on if anyone was looking for some stuff. Hes in Pamona, CA.

Only thing that sucks is I dropped this off two weeks before my 05 was stolen. So now I have a nice helmet sitting in the closet.

I need to get a bike...man I miss riding....ARGH!!!!!

If anyone wants his contact info..PM me. I dont know if its ok to post up his email or not....

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Fixer said:
My friend from my car club does air brush work. The helmet came out really good. I told him I would pass the word on if anyone was looking for some stuff. Hes in Pamona, CA.

If anyone wants his contact info..PM me. I dont know if its ok to post up his email or not....

PM sent

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fixer said:

Only thing that sucks is I dropped this off two weeks before my 05 was stolen. So now I have a nice helmet sitting in the closet.

I need to get a bike...man I miss riding....ARGH!!!!!

Thanks for the posting Fixer! To clear up any confusion on contact, this is Ryan "Blackened" Davis of RC Desynz. Feel free to contact me directly for painting price quotes or questions. I can be reached at [email protected] or on my cell at 562-577-8430. Thank you all for the compliments on the helmet!

·
Registered
4 Posts
"If anyone wants his contact info..PM me. I dont know if its ok to post up his email or not...."
Thanks to Fixer for the posting of his helmet! This is Ryan "Blackened" Davis of RC Desynz. If anyone wants quotes or has questions about paint work like the one I did for him, feel free to email me at [email protected] or my cell at 562-577-8430. I tried posting a reply already but I'm not sure if it worked.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Sweet helmet. When are you gonna get the next bike? Been wonderin what happened to ya

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
9R to 10R said:
that kiscks ass, something like that would look awesome over my carbon HJC!
That was what I was wanting..but count not afford that helmet.

Supraman78- I'm looking @ a 06 I think. I can get a 05 for just over 7 but I dont know if I want another 05. Now that I'm in Texas and have a house to keep it more secure, I'm really thinking about it again.

pablodk- I'll talk to him and get him to take some pictures of the sample sheets he has.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fixer said:
That was what I was wanting..but count not afford that helmet.

Supraman78- I'm looking @ a 06 I think. I can get a 05 for just over 7 but I dont know if I want another 05. Now that I'm in Texas and have a house to keep it more secure, I'm really thinking about it again.

pablodk- I'll talk to him and get him to take some pictures of the sample sheets he has.
I'll get some pics this weekend for examples.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Get the '06. It's so much smoother and comes w/ Ohlins dampener; recessed
front blinkers and you don't need an integrater kit (just and eliminator kit). I had an '04 10 for 2 years.

·
Registered
353 Posts
greg 0410r/6rr said:
Get the '06. It's so much smoother and comes w/ Ohlins dampener; recessed
front blinkers and you don't need an integrater kit (just and eliminator kit). I had an '04 10 for 2 years.
Oh boy...now yah gone and done it! :) I see this thread taking a new direction now...:)

Cheers

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
fixer- You Moved!? When did that happen?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DJL said:
Oh boy...now yah gone and done it! :) I see this thread taking a new direction now...:)

Cheers

haha...no new direction here. although my friend did let me ride his 06 and I'll say, I like how it was a little lower, didnt seem to have the snap when you got back the throttle, but that didnt bother me on the 05.

The dampner, thats a nice factory add-on over the 05's.

Superman....I moved out here on Feb 15th. I was not making enough money back home. The dealership was screwing with me and I could not take it. I got a good job offer out here and so far things are going very well. Looks like I'll have my 1st house at the end of the month too..... So there *might* be 10R sitting in the garage soon....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts