Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to customize my seat to hopefully make me feel more comfortable coming off the line at the strip. Has a nice little butt stop now and puts me a little lower on the bike. Over all I think it turned out pretty good, and I do have another stock seat on the way for the street.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Looks like someone let the critical thinking cases get to them. Maybe you shouldnt show us so much personal crap (like the love fern).

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like someone let the critical thinking cases get to them. Maybe you shouldnt show us so much personal crap (like the love fern).
Those would be the wife's school books and that "love fern" is a Shamrock, so cut me some slack. The purse however is a little bulky to ride with so I like to stick with a fanny pack:badteeth:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Excellent job!!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
As long as you have a skinny butt then that should work....some of us fat butts have to take ALL the foam out on the drag strip....:+1: nice job though and if you want me to move or copy to the Drag strip section let me know I think that is a better place.

bloo

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As long as you have a skinny butt then that should work....some of us fat butts have to take ALL the foam out on the drag strip....:+1: nice job though and if you want me to move or copy to the Drag strip section let me know I think that is a better place.

bloo
Yeah its fitted to me and there is no room for growth, but I wanted it so I wouldnt move at all. Its cool to move it if ya want:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts