1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
not too bad of a new car, maybe a painjob would help her out a bit

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Nice car man. Nice to see that some people live within their means and make practical purchases.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
Nice car man. Nice to see that some people live within their means and make practical purchases.
:+1:Love to see people making sound finacial judgements, I dont think that happens enough in our country now days. Congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
polish the headlights, limo tint on the windows, a couple of 15"s and some spokes. Yep OG fo sho
Got any tips for polishing the headlights? My '98 Grand Marquise needs some love.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
I just use some polish and then buff...I actually use a metal polish but am very careful with it...When you are done it is a good idea to put some wax over the lens. There are some kits out at the auto parts store that you can get that do the same thing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks

Might be the angle of he pic but the pait is amazing.2 previous owners in 19 years.With the economy being what it is ,it's sure is great to own something and not make payments.Thanks for the tip on the headlights.

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
:+1:Love to see people making sound finacial judgements, I dont think that happens enough in our country now days. Congrats on the new ride.

:+2: reps to you, great decision on the car. So many people just put things on credit and dont care how long it takes to pay off.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts