Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 Aprilia Tuono.

I have to say this bike is nothing short of amazing. It has leo vince pipes with a custom map pc3. It put down 148hp. The sound of the bike is addictive with the low rumble, and its loud as hell. I am still having to keep it under 6k rpms but it pulls about the same as the 10 up to that point. It handles alot better than I expected too, nearly as good as any of the jap sportbikes. It sits upright so its comfortable. All that said I think I am going to be very happy with this bike.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,052 Posts
How did it put down 148 hp if you're keeping it below 6k?:dontknow:

I've never heard of an Aprilia making that kind of power without serious modification.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Congrats on the new steed and although it doesn't have full bodywork and the repli-racer ergos i suspect its gotta be a fun ride anyway. :thumbsup:

BD

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How did it put down 148 hp if you're keeping it below 6k?:dontknow:

I've never heard of an Aprilia making that kind of power without serious modification.
According to the mags it put down 133hp stock and they say they are very receptive to mods. With the dynotuned map, pc3 and pipes the guy said it dynod at 148hp when they were doing the map.

I was going to take it easy with it for a few 100 miles so I have been keeping at the suggested 6krpms although it had been dynod. I wanted to get the feel of it before I started wheeling it every where because that all I read about, they are very wheelie prone.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And its a new to me bike. Its an 07 with 300 miles on it. The guy had to sell it because of his job.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
BAD ASS hooligan machine! I Love Tuono's and Brutale's

Nice ride dude! Try not to wheelie it too much (LOL)

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
very nice ride for sure. i've been lookin for a sport-tourer bike to add to the collection. that one would sure be nice, but out of my range i think!! have fun with her.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 40 Posts