Discussion Starter #1

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
douche, there were a few other bikes. k11 gixxer grand, k7 gixxer 750 a duc and 2 s1krrs. thank you very much!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
:lol: they results didn't show a 2nd or 3rd place

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
lol u won first place out of 1, way to go!!!:lol:
A Win is a Win it doesn't matter if it's by an Inch or a Mile....true story I heard that in the Movie Fast and Furious. :spit:

J/m around OP at least you get your name on the Internet for fun drags they just give out some cheap cup at mine use to be real big Beer Mugs got one of those. :mrgreen:........keep practicing though the times will drop dramatically.

PS...if your looking for a 16T front 520 let me know. I was getting ready to sell it on the forum but you have first dibs if interested. :wink:

bloo

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Lol he won the 1/8th mile by a mile!

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love/hate you guys lol. They do it by whoever shows up and hands them the fastest timeslip for each class. I was the only one on a motorcycle to go. I only was beat by the gixxer grand, but I took him once. just cant match his 60ft. He has almost the same setup, but has a shinko too.

Bloo, Im runnin a 525 setup. Appreciate the offer for that though man. If you have a 525 one, then Im interested.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
once i get that shinko for u, ull burn that nigga!

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im gonna rape his face, just for you lol. Im runnin 6.8 as is right now. If I hook, I can get it a lot lower.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
rape his face and bury him in the desert...i got a present for u buddy

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
remind me to send you a bottle of something nice lol.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
send me a bottle of something nice :mrgreen:

for alll ur hard work getting 1st of 1, go check the NWS section for ur eye prize :lol:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i can say that was worth it lol. dood, come out here and go racing with me. we can tear it up 10R style lol

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I wish lol seeing as of late that 97% of the forum is from there lol

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hahaha its kinda an awesome place for riding weather, even if the laws are bullshit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts