Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just kidding.... Well guys, I got a buyer for the ZX-1051 and shes gunna ship out in a day or two but I came home from work... started to take the body work off at 7:15 and had the motor on the floor at 9:30, I guess thats the good thing about having been inside these motors so often is being able to take them apart almost blind folded.... I'm going to run a stocker from now on and I'm going to start on my next fast project....

I'm going to probably use this as my bike night/track day/street warrior bike and my next bike will be for the strip/ the mile and the 9/10th's once I get the 12r in the garage I'll be sure to post up pics along with the parts list this sucker has on her!!!

P.S. the 2 other busa's are going to be worked on over the next month or so... the big tire busa has a turbo kit on it thats just basically stupid and over kill for that bike... just spins the tire over and over again... makes 260 pushing that big tire... the other busa is a salvage titled busa thats got a stocker in it with some spray made just for a drag racer... well were gunna swap motors and the turbo system from the 300 tire busa to the drag bike and going to set it up to run at the strip and on october 11th the mile run down in south florida hopefully!!! I'll post up those projects up here even though its a quierzuki.... :badteeth:

P.S.S. it really sucks working on the ground!!!! a lift will be here soon :thumbsup:

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Good luck with the projects u must feel the need for SPEED.
yeah I For sure do... the turbo busa should be at anywehre from 260-300hp not having to push that big ass tire.... and the 12r should be close to 215hp plus the juice :eyecrazy:

just a preview... the 12r has ohlins R&T front forks ohlins tripple clicker rear, marvic rims, carrillos muzzy cams muzzy pistons, epoxy head, R&D trans, light weight body work from japan, muzzy WET nitrous kit, air shifter, 4" welded stock arm, brembo calipers and master cyl, lock up clutch, hub, ign module, on and on... lol....

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
congrats sounds like fun

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Did you start this today cause I was at borward motorsports today and saw you ride off around 530ish if it was this bike!!!

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
All those bikes, all that speed.

That's it, I hate you.

Just kidding, that's jealousy talking.

Only wish I had the time and money for those kinda projects.

You must be single and have no kids.

Super bad 10 man. :thumbsup:

·
5,932 Posts
Best way I can say it guys, people around town talk about this mans 10 like its a legend haha, not to put it out there to bad, but this bike has beat everything around to the point people started to talk shit about how he was spraying on people just because they couldnt hadle there loss!!! Its a damn shame your parting it out man!!!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Did you really get rid of that beautiful bike ?? Good luck with the busa

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
hope the sale goes thru and nobody backs out of the deal

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Best way I can say it guys, people around town talk about this mans 10 like its a legend haha, not to put it out there to bad, but this bike has beat everything around to the point people started to talk shit about how he was spraying on people just because they couldnt hadle there loss!!! Its a damn shame your parting it out man!!!
:+2: I agree it's a shame, the legend must continue somehow :wink:

What's your case Garth, 0,1,2 hole?

·
5,932 Posts
yeah, I'm very surprised right now theres no bad posting in here about me being a liar lol, some guy went around cause I got on his bad side posting comments in any open thread!!! But what ever back to the point yeah man, I saw garth as you call him on here riding away from the dealership today while I was picking up some parts for my bike, thing sounded nasty and I'm guessing its the last time I will see it, even though I only saw it twice!!

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol yeah i rode it home last night and took the motor out.... I'll have a stock motor in there soon, and of course everyeone knows i cant leave shit alone... she will still rip!

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
lol yeah i rode it home last night and took the motor out.... I'll have a stock motor in there soon, and of course everyeone knows i cant leave shit alone... she will still rip!
OFF TOPIC : When you have time PM me bud, thanks :thumbsup:

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She's back...... :cool: Purchased a motor locally and got it back intot he bike today, just missing a piece of hardware I left at the shop so going to load it up in the truck tomm and finish her tomm. just have to install air box oil, filter and coolant and she will be back on the road.... going to give her a great street tune with my data logger and rock the stocker for a while.

I basically am just running BMC, short stacks, yosh FS, PC3, quick shifter and thats it for motor mods, shes light enough that some +2 gearing will make her a blast for the streets and some stock gearing to go out and play on sundays... Maybe I'll bring it down to the mile race if she does good on top end!

The next kawi that rolls outta my garage is going to be a serious piece of work though :smile: :eyecrazy: :badteeth: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts