Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
What's the deal with the front brake caliper mounted forward of the fork. I assume it's because it's lowered? Just wondering? :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
What's the deal with the front brake caliper mounted forward of the fork. I assume it's because it's lowered? Just wondering? :dontknow:
More weight over the front...

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Slammmmmmed! Swb and carbon wheels, you must mean business. What else you packing other than the pipe? Times?

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
:+1:Same thing I was wondering? I was like wtf is going on? I thought I was seeing things? I kept lookin at both pix to compare the bikes, and they look like the same bikes except the calipers, rotors an wheels are different.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
And plese tell me you smashed that gixxer1k??? :dontknow:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Damn that thing is SLAMMED! Looks good.

Can you tell us about the motor, ETs?

Dean
Ive only ran it 3 weekends so far with the new set up its been 8.94 in the heat. Need to tune it for the new pipe also. Should go low 8.80s to70s with a little more seat time and cooler weather.
I cleaned up the head. Shaved it. Thin gasket. Kawi intake cam and degreed. Stock bottom end.
2'' ground clearance.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Ive only ran it 3 weekends so far with the new set up its been 8.94 in the heat. Need to tune it for the new pipe also. Should go low 8.80s to70s with a little more seat time and cooler weather.
I cleaned up the head. Shaved it. Thin gasket. Kawi intake cam and degreed. Stock bottom end.
2'' ground clearance.

8 anything on an all-nuts, stock wheelbase stock crank ZX10 is unreal. WTFG man, you can ride.

:eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 21 Posts