Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh how 4 consecutive days in the saddle can cure what ails ya.

Originally this trip was supposed to have 4 guys but 2 bailed so it ended up just Todd & I cruzin for miles & miles of some of the most scenic mountain roads/areas in Nor Cal with little or no traffic (no popo either)

Todd arriving on his Beeemmmmer

BD

Attachments

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
where'd ya go?...

heard red bluff on another thread, sacramento hills area???...

further north???

i have had to postpone my 4 day trip...i'm jealous...

·
Registered
216 Posts
I like the blue rims. Looks different. There is a guy around town with a TI zx10 with Orange rims...his looks really good as well.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^ thanks i appreciate the good taste cuz the rest of these guys bust my b***s bout um.
The good thing is i only know of one other orange W/BLOO wheels. :badteeth:
BD

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
:eek:ccasion1 Here's to Todd, he obviously a very patient man. '4Consecutive days'.

WOW, just...WOW.

:lol:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Looks like a lotta fun BD! And the scenery looks beautiful as well!

Glad yall had fun and Im glad you had a safe trip...

I think I'd die if I wore my leathers for 4 days straight...

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gotta wear the gear no matter what. Our pace was moderate at best so we made it home safe and rubber side down.

BD

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yo bd check out greggs customs in the photo gallery theres an orange zx10 w/ blue rims its pretty sick.next time you come to nor cal check me out i'll show you guys some good roads here in the bay area.dont worry about a place to stay i got your back.

·
Registered
675 Posts
DB's ZX10R said:
Holy crap....is it just me? BD looks like Captain Picard in one of those pics!

ROFL! You are right! Wow, those pics look really good. I need to get out more often and venture up out of this traffic infested area. BD, glad you had a good time and made it home safe. Whoa, Yreka, Canby Clear lake, Oregon territory. Excellent tour. :hello:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
los4real said:
Yo bd check out greggs customs in the photo gallery theres an orange zx10 w/ blue rims its pretty sick.next time you come to nor cal check me out i'll show you guys some good roads here in the bay area.dont worry about a place to stay i got your back.
Yup Greg and i have discussed our passion for BLOO wheels in depth as his was 2nd to mine.

BTW i moved from SJ in 1980 so i'm very familar with the roads up in them thar hills f'sho and thanks for the invite though.

BD

1 - 20 of 24 Posts