Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a custom map done in april this year,(full akro,bmc,graves block off's,glpro tre)and ever since my mates say it smells rich!i must admit that at idle i thought it was rich myself.but riding along you cant smell your own bike?it ran fine though so i left it be..five of us went touring to france in july (pissed down every day:sad:)they all said that it stank of fuel every day!!so i have got my self a wideband lambda kit,its a stack kit with a bosch lsu 4.2 lamda which fits straight into my akro bung by rear brake footrest,so know pissing about welding a boss in!.fitted it and what do ya know it was rich every where,it was idleing at 11.4/11.6 warmed up!!the leanest i ever saw was 12.6 on a 1 hr ride!!i used my custom map as a base and took 5 digits off of every number in the boxses,i left all the 0's alone but took 5 off every number eg:if it said -12 i put -17 if it said 4 i put -1 ect ect..i had to play with fuel values at idle and in the end i settled on -10 at 750rpm--20 at 1000rpm and -15 at 1250rpm all at 0%throttle openings!took it out today and so much better!!!!!at most criuseing speeds it's on about 13.8ish at idle it's on 14.5/15.1 and hard on the gas it's about 12.6/13.4...i think i can get it a little better with time!!the stack wideband kit and pod cost me £240,the dynojet wideband would have cost me £500 with lcd!its really satisfying doing it myself aswell..:thumbsup:
please feel free to resize my pic's if to big:wink:

Attachments

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
nice,

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Your brake resivoir doesn't hit it?

·
Registered