Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was advised on Wednesday prior to the GP weekend that I would be given full access to the Tech 3 Polini Moto Gp garage by Polini Italy for being the top Polini dealer in North America.:ridin. We had a blast !! Here are a few behind the scenes shots that I was able to get. A few non GP shots were of Rocketman and I in Frisco on Lombard street and at the Pier with Alcatraz behind us.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Nice. Looks like a good time.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i am dripping with jealousy, im not gonna lie

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I saw you guys at Cannery Row:helmet:

·
Registered
438 Posts
It doesn't look like that guy wanted you looking at Colin Edwards bike.:badteeth:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It doesn't look like that guy wanted you looking at Colin Edwards bike.:badteeth:

Not at all .That mechanic was just ruffed up by his boss so he was still a bit frustrated. :dontknow: My Nephew and I were all over that garage . We watched the team blend the race fuel, tear #52s bike down to the frame and rebuild it. The Tech 3 Yamaha team was super cool . We had anything we wanted, from all the OG food and drinks to a sit down chat with the team owner and the ability to sit down next to the electronic engineers working the telemetry and ECU programs. Nickys garage was just on the right of ours and Rossi's was next door with Lorenzo.. It was forkin E P I C !!!! :eek:ccasion1
I cant wait til Indy !!

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,134 Posts
I HATE YOU!!!!LOL..Man that is some sick a$$ access you got..I enjoyed this year more then most..must be the great weather...

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Great pics :+1:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts