Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THIS RARE BIKE for those who dont know is the org. WIDOWMAKER it beat every musle car from the 60s to the 70s and thats rats -mouse -corbras -bosses ant gtos ever made it was the corvette of motorcycles for 10 years and ran flat 12 sec. in the 1/4 mile and was able to lay down better times .this bike is a 776- 60. over wise guys ,squised head and 34 side oilers . they outlawed them in 1975 cause to manny people died and kawasaki would of built a 1000 2 stroke ..it sounds like no other bike .the h-2c was refined at the end of the production line on h-2s.

Attachments

· Banned
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
this was the first 750 made by team greenand its still mean...new upper tubes fork seals pollished lowwers new laxer tec tire new seat rebuilt about 1200-1500 miles ago..hope it has a good home in germany with lots of love ..2 stroke fans dont want these bikes to leave the usa

· Registered
916 Posts
Don't worry I'm sure it will be in good hands over there, but if you like I check on it on my next vacation over there. :thumbsup:

· Banned
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold-sold ...droped it off at the docks today .really loved that beast...the guy wants the rz-350 too but i will hold it till the 2002-katana-600 is gone trying to maxamize my maintance with one new bike and one old one or just the new bmw-s-1000rr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.