Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leting her go to cheap but after 5 years of fixing her and rideing her she going to germany ....kawasaki first 750 and they only made 5000 H-2 c

·
Banned
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THIS RARE BIKE for those who dont know is the org. WIDOWMAKER it beat every musle car from the 60s to the 70s and thats rats -mouse -corbras -bosses ant gtos ever made it was the corvette of motorcycles for 10 years and ran flat 12 sec. in the 1/4 mile and was able to lay down better times .this bike is a 776- 60. over wise guys ,squised head and 34 side oilers . they outlawed them in 1975 cause to manny people died and kawasaki would of built a 1000 2 stroke ..it sounds like no other bike .the h-2c was refined at the end of the production line on h-2s.

Attachments

·
Banned
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
this was the first 750 made by team greenand its still mean...new upper tubes fork seals pollished lowwers new laxer tec tire new seat rebuilt about 1200-1500 miles ago..hope it has a good home in germany with lots of love ..2 stroke fans dont want these bikes to leave the usa

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
I remember there was a guy who ran one of these at the drag strip. When he was staged ready to go it seriously would raddle your eye balls and you pretty much had to close your eyes! Crazy lil Kawis....

·
Registered
916 Posts
Don't worry I'm sure it will be in good hands over there, but if you like I check on it on my next vacation over there. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold-sold ...droped it off at the docks today .really loved that beast...the guy wants the rz-350 too but i will hold it till the 2002-katana-600 is gone trying to maxamize my maintance with one new bike and one old one or just the new bmw-s-1000rr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts