Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All

Haven't posted in 3 years. I'm about to fire up the 2005 ZX10 for the first time in 2 years. I'm fat, my leathers don't fit and basically i'm a sad sack of S$%t that needs to get his ass back on a bike again.

I have one problem. I have been out of the loop for some time now. The wheels on the bike are Marchesini Magnesium and it had a 520 kit on it. The shop called and a few teeth broke off (prolly last time i rode it)

I am going to go back to 530, and i need a chain, rear and front sprocket (obviously the rear needing to fit the mags). Now ive done a bit of digging around Bayside performance and picked out a sprocket but for some reason alarm bells rang as i thought it wasn't that easy finding sprockets to fit those wheels. Where there a couple of different sizes (hubs) i can't remember . The wheels would be older now and i don't see any options so i'm curious.

any help appreciated..oh and glad to see the sub alive and well

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
We sell 520 Steel sprockets now... They are much easier to get than 530 stuff and cheaper too. Nobody buys $2500+ lightweight wheels and then wants to put Heavy OEM style 530 parts on them

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We sell 520 Steel sprockets now... They are much easier to get than 530 stuff and cheaper too. Nobody buys $2500+ lightweight wheels and then wants to put Heavy OEM style 530 parts on them
ah my bad thought i was looking for a 530, guess it would be a 525. If you have a kit with the rear fitting the March lemme know the price shipped to Canada

1 - 7 of 7 Posts