Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Posted a few pics of my Gen 5 that I have set up for some drag racing. Getting it ready for next years season here in Australia. Have only give it a few runs to start fine tuning the set up but it went 9.28. Lots more potential there yet. The goal is to run 8's with the bike SWB. :smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
376 Posts
sick looking bike, good luck this year.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Thats scooting for swb! I just sneaked into the 8s last year with a stretch lol

What kind of gas do you run and what was your trap speed? Also those rearsets look slick! What kind are they?

·
Registered
569 Posts
That looks like fun. I am interested to see what you can do with the stock wheel base. Do you use the KLCM (Launch Control) when you launch? How about the quick shifter?

·
Registered
376 Posts
sick looking bike!! Are you still running OE front suspension pushed up through the triples or inserts? My gen3 isn't even close to being that low up front. My forks have the narrowing on the tubes, so I can't slide them down very far.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Nice time , I've been [email protected] at stock wheelbase on pump gas and still using the slow stock quickshifter and I'm 210 lbs

Couple questions ?
What was your trap ?
How much do you weigh ?
Pump gas or mr12 ?
What gearing ?
And any weigh added to the front ?

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Did someone say Drag Racing?!
Best livery on the G5 yet with the winter test a close 2nd!
+1 on the rearsets...and do i see BST's? Lovely. And tell us more about the front forks.
Great lookin bike!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts